Pre-Populated Co-Parenting Plan
The key to minimising conflict in your co-parenting relationship is to ensure you have an agreed co-parenting plan setting out the ground rules.
- Don't wait for the argument that you weren't told your child was going to the doctors
- Don't wait for the argument over who pays for the school excursions
- Don't wait for the argument that you weren't consulted on what school your kids should be enrolled in
- Don't wait for the argument that you don't get to talk via phone or facetime to the children before they go to bed
The Pre-Populated Co-Parenting plan has all the options for you and your co-parent to select to set up your baseline on how you will co-parent successfully.
Co-parenting is hard enough, so set the family up for success in the new family structure.
Creating a co-parenting plan can be stressful.
Trying to think of every possibility of what to include for ongoing shared parenting can make you feel anxious that you might leave out some vital information!
You may be feeling so overwhelmed, anxious, or distressed at the thought of having to sit down to discuss this with your ex..... let alone negotiating calmly with them!
Relax.....the work has been done for you!
This pre-populated co-parenting plan gives you back the power to take control and take action to get this agreement completed fast and easy!
Just review the topics, check each item and select an option!
You can sit down and work through it with your co-parent or do the selections yourself then hand it over to your ex to do the same. Come together to review any differences to reach an acceptable option and then both sign.
This Pre-Populated Co-Parenting plan saves you so much time trying to think of all the things to include and what options to consider regarding;
- Parenting schedules based on the childrens needs
- Holiday arrangements, passports, holiday expenses
- How will you communicate regarding the children, what methods will be used
- Who goes to doctors appointments and who makes decisions on treatment
- Who decides on what school the kids go to, who pays for school excursions
- and so much more!
Order your electronic copy to be delivered to you via email within 48 hours.....it's that easy!
Easy select options pre-populated co-parenting plan
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
There is no return or refunds available
Document is delivered electronically via email within 48 hours